Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Bling-Bling

First thing: what I am excited about today... my amaaazingly cute flats I got at Bloomingdales for a fourth of the original price. I also got a cashmere cardigan that I had been eye-ing at J. Crew for three months for about 50% off. Winning.

Also, since my knee is still haunting me with its jankity-ness my PT suggested I get better shoes for work. IE: more arch support.  IE: FUGLY.  IE: I think I'd rather take the pain. I caved slightly and found some semi-non-ugly Cole Haan shoes that have a bit of support. I really don't want to be 87 yet.

I am starting to get sick of all those online sites that send you emails every day with clothing items on sale. Not once, EVER, have I found something off of "Shop it to me" and the like. I should probably unsubscribe.

Anyway. Last weekend was quite eventful. The weather was pretty nice and we spent a lot of time outside and going to meals. Meals are like the center of my universe. If I can get out to dinner, or even better, brunch, I am a happy camper. So Saturday night we went to dinner with our friends Deanna and Brett and then went out to celebrate Jess, a sorority sister's birthday/engagement.



Party animals.
Apparently, the bar we went to actually has a retractable roof, which will DEFINITELY come in handy during... what? November through May? Given this past year's weather, I'm gonna go with that.

I know it is only Wednesday, but it feels like Friday, so have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I'm starting to feel the same way with sites like SITM. The only good thing is when you get other people to subscribe they send you gift certificates to Starbucks and stuff. Anyway, you guys are so cute. :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete