Monday, September 26, 2011

Jam-packed weekend

What an awesome weekend!

Friday night we went to dinner at Carmichael's which was really great and then went to the Caps v. Hawks game with another couple. We had a great time minus the fact that the Caps lost. Boo. Somehow out of all the people in Chicago, we ran into Mark's cousin Nick at the game who was there for a bachelor party. Small world.

Saturday was crazy busy. Michigan Avenue was a mess and I somehow deemed that the appropriate time to run around returning things. From there, Mark and I went to Lakeview and Lincoln Park to look at houses for a few hours. We found two in the same building that we really love and are hoping one works out. It's hard to buy a house with four months left in your lease. From looking at homes we ran to our apartment, walked the dog, and went right back to Lincoln Park to Emily and Mike's place. We had a delicious dinner party with them and Deanna and Brett. Yummy food and lots of fun!


Love these girls!

Yesterday was my lazy Sunday and I got to re-watch Bridesmaids, which was just as funny as ever. My back was so sore after running around all weekend so I'm so happy to go to PT today.

Highlight of this week has to be that I am going home in a few days!!!! Can't wait to see people and go to Josh and Sam's wedding!

1 comment:

  1. You failed to mention the grin reaper, java the hut, ibuprofen, my wife's complete lack of knowledge about actors, and all other things funny from Taboo! I guess we'll have to keep those jokes on the inside...

    P.S. Thanks for the shout-out. Told you I'd comment :)

    ReplyDelete