Thursday, March 3, 2011

We made it!

Wow, the last few days have been hectic. Tuesday morning (if you can even call it that since we left our house at 3am) we drove to pick up our friend Jason who would drive our UHaul. On the way there, I got pulled over for completely missing a flashing red light. My bad. But the officer was nice and let me off with a warning. 

So then we go to Jason's house, he got in the UHaul, Mark got in the car with me and Bella, and off we drove for 11 hours.We got to Chicago around 2pm and got everything unloaded after about an hour. Two days later, and we are just finishing unpacking. First off, there is NO closet space. We had to go to the container store and get tons of shelving units to stash in every nook and cranny of our apartment, primarily just to hold all my clothes. What the heck am I supposed to do now? I live a block from Michigan Avenue, and have no closet or dresser space... FML.

1 comment:

  1. Aw! So exciting! Sorry I didn't get to see you again before you left :( I think it took Steve and I a week to unpack everything. Ugh. lol Hope you guys are having fun!

    ReplyDelete