Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Counting the days

We are starting to get to the point where we are counting down the days... at least to our trip up before the move- and that is 9 days. Right now, Mark is on a 6 day guys ski trip in Montana.  I hate it when he's gone. It feels like I have so much more time on my hands, and I get lonely. However, I use this as an excuse to see some friends, order in food he doesn't like (ie: sushi), and watch a ton of chick flicks.

Someone has applied for our apartment, so keep your fingers crossed that they actually sign the lease and everything goes smoothly.

1 comment:

  1. Gahh, I just caught up on your last few posts. I hope these people do actually sign the lease and take over yours. If nothing else, so you don't have that to worry about. Since Marc is having his guys week, it seems like the perfect opportunity for us to hang out!

    ReplyDelete